If you are one certified petrol-head a good car wax is probably the best thing you can gift your beloved four wheeler. Waxing is one of the easy maintain procedure which can be done by yourself at low costs. All you need is one good car wax / cleaner and you are good to go.
Now buying a good car wax is really important as you do not want adverse effects happening on your car and also your money should not go waste. Down is a list of best car wax brands and their products with a short description which will guide you as to which car wax should go for.
- COLLINITE476s SUPER DOUBLECOAT WAX-
- This was is ideal for damp winter months when rain can damage your car paint,
- This wax is hand blended in the factory.
- It is very economical and like most other waxes this too goes a long way on a little application.
- The smell of this wax is considered to be unpleasant. If you don’t bother about the smell this shouldn’t make a difference to you.
- AUTOGLYM ULTRADEEP SHINE-
- This product is ideal to seal in a coat Autoglym’s Super Resin Polish.
- When these two products are put together you get a high gloss, durable finish which will last you a long while which provides extra shine and glow to the body of the car.
- It is ideal for dark coloured cars which suffer from scratches and swirl marks.
- This wax should be applied and should be rubbed off straight away to prevent extra efforts leading to swirl marks.
- TURTLE WAX BLACK BOX-
- This product is excellent if you own a black colour car.
- It is very easy to apply and quickly dries to a haze. Also has a durable finish.
- Good value for money and you get a good quantity in each bottle.