2017 Ford GT Release Date: Sports cars are basically for all those car fanatics who look forward to the gust of adrenaline rush that is worth the price tag charged on supercars. Ford is one such auto manufacturing company that has crossed 50 years since the stupendous success of GT40, that won the 1966 “24 Hours of Le Mans” and has been successfully meeting up the speed rush criteria since the 2016 “24 Hours of Le Mans”. Today in this article we will try to decode possible release date of 2017 Ford GT Super Car. So if you're interested to know about the upcoming Ford GT (2017 Version) Launch date, then keep on reading.
- With all this, we get to hear about the latest beast that Ford has planned to nurture and present to us this year itself. We are talking about the 2017 Ford GT, which can be terms as the mean machine considering the features instilled in it. Apparently, the 2017 Ford GT release date is the main attraction of this article. So put on your seat belts because we are going to provide speedy information on the release date of 2017 Ford GT along with the features that deserve a mention.
When it comes to sports cars Ford has been producing mid engine two seater sports cars Ford GT for the 2005 and 2006 model years. The designers are known to have drawn inspiration from Ford's GT40 racing cars of the 1960s.
- The second generation redesigned Ford GT has been planned for production in 2016 as a 2017 mode.
- With the latest news pouring in we get to hear that the 2017 Ford GT is going to have certain unique technologies which is going to include super plastic form frame, roll bonded floor panels along with , aluminum body panels, along with a friction stir welded center tunnel, which is going to be covered by a magnesium center console.
- Apart from this, it is going to have a ship-in-a-bottle gas tank, a cap less fuel filler system, and an aluminum engine cover with a one-piece carbon fiber inner panel.
- With these attractive feature included we are apparently curious to know about the release date of the super car. So with this inquisitiveness intact we hear that the 2017 Ford GT launch date is going to be at the end of 2017.
2017 Ford GT Release Date (Launch) Rumors & Possibilities
Let us get a bit more details regarding the release date of 2017 Ford GT Car for which you need to keep reading the article till the end.
- In terms of the popularity of supercars produced by ford, the 2017 is going to be hitting the market in the end of the year 2017. Ford has planned to build the GT one car per day until October 2020.
- Even though we do not have the exact news regarding the release date of the 2017 Ford GT we get to assume the fact that Ford GT 2017 will arrive at the showrooms in the summer next year, and it seems like it will be releasing on the exact same date which its predecessor showcased on 24 Hours of Le Mans.
With the rumors of the release date floating by, let us have a look at the reasons why this stylish car would be worth the buy. The 2017 Ford GT Car is going to be having a price tag that will be worth the raising of the eyebrows at $400,000. Apparently, the features that deserve to be mentioned include stylish yet super sleek bodywork.
- The noticeable highlights of the 2017 Ford GT include a mid-engine twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 that is capable of making more than 600 hp.
- Apart from that the carbon-fiber construction and body panels, active aerodynamics, and a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic.
What we can suggest.....
In conclusion, we suggest you start saving up for this mean machine to take you for a hell of a ride. Till then keep checking for the latest updates of the 2017 Ford GT release date.